SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: brand new Ditto X4 looper

GodlykepowerGodlykepower Frets: 174
edited April 2018 in FX £
I’m selling my TC Electronic Ditto X4 looper pedal.

I got it for Xmas, and it has only ever been used in my spare room. It’s utterly brilliant, and I’m only selling it as I bought a Digitech Trio+ for the drum sounds, but the looper part of the pedal does what I need, so the Ditto is now surplus to requirements.

It’s in as new condition, and comes in the original box with all the bits.

£175 £150 £140 delivered.
I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump and price reduction.
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    You need to post pictures bud.  
  • Bump.
  • Bump.
  • Bump, with another price reduction.
  • SOLD