SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: ESP-Edwards E-MV 125-FR - £525 plus shipping

CapeloCapelo Frets: 17
edited March 2018 in Guitars £
Hi there, 

Up for sale is my Edwards E- MV-125 FR Made in Japan in Black Aqua finish (blue). Specs can be found here: 

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/edwards/mv/E-MV-125FR.html

The guitar is almost mint except for the fact that the previous owner decided to replace the stock Gotoh tuners (included) for locking ones (guess to save time changing the strings???) and if you look up close at the headstock from behind you can see the wholes where the original tuners were screwed.

The only other mod done to the guitar was adding a push/pull volume knob, so the bridge humbucker and the neck mini-humbucker can be split, giving 6 pickup selection options instead of 3 as stock. Also, I no longer have the ESP gig bag it came with, but a Gator hardcase is included. 

Trades-wise, I am mostly interested in MIJ / MIA Strats or Super Strats, ideally HH or HSS, 22 or 24 frets, no pointy headstock and with a flat mounted tremolo (i.e. MIJ / MIA Charvel So-Cal / San Dimas, MIJ EVH Wolfgang, Musicman Silhouette / Luke, Ibanez S Series, etc.), but let me now what you got. Obviously, cash adjustment either way as appropriate.

http://s274.photobucket.com/user/EspSpain/library/Edwards%20MV-125-FR

Happy to send more pictures or answer any questions. I am based near Victoria Station in London, so don’t hesitate to come try her out if you are in the area. 

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4159
    Ohhh that’s pretty :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 598
    Sweeeeet
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6084
    Oooh, you shouldn't have said 'beloved' on here, you may be ribbed mercilessly for such a misdemeanor  :)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • CapeloCapelo Frets: 17
    Thanks for pointing it out. Hopefully I get a one time pass for not being a native speaker... will amend the post right away, so I avoid public mockery
    Friday bump and price dropped.
    Have a great weekend everyone!!
    Bump. Proper Japanese craftsmanship.  

Open to offers and trades.