FS: Les Paul True Historic 58 Darkburst or PRS 594 10 Top Rosewood Neck Charcoal Cherry

robbierobbie Frets: 11
edited March 18 in Guitars £
Assuming ppg, collected, I’m selling one or the other, whichever goes first. Both are pristine, as are the cases and come with all candy, certificates etc,

iPhone pics added and sorry they’re a little warm. Sun is out. Any marks will be reflections, prints or dust.

2015 Les Paul True Historic 58 in a beautiful marginally flamey dark burst for which I am hoping for £3950. Best not to ship, though have the original packaging.

2016 PRS 594 10 Top with rosewood neck in a beautiful charcoal cherry burst for which I am hoping for £3450. Could be shipped and have the original packaging.

Devon based and you’re more than welcome to come try them out. Be glad of offers and a possible trade would be a Fender CS DG, preferably relic. Also in the market for a ThorpyFX Germanium. Feedback can hopefully be sorted, soon. Otherwise @DrCornelius may speak well of me. Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter