SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Pickups from '83 USA(?) Pots /Switch

lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2489
edited April 2018 in Parts £
Having a clear out of stuff that is just sitting around.  Had it in my head a few years ago that I could dabble with this stuff and build some decent guitars but in all honesty my soldering skills and the like are just, well, pants!  So time to move this on to someone who knows what they are doing and can put them to good use.

I bought these pups a few years ago with the intention of puttting them in my '85 MIJ Strat, but never got round to it.  They are stamped with 01 12 83, so I am saying they are pups from 83 (please correct me if I am wrong).  One of the pups needs to be reconnected - see bottom pup in first pic.  They came with output tags on them 6.49k, 5.97k and 5.04k.  I am also including the pots and switch from my 85 Strat.  One of the pots is not original and the volume pot could do with a tidy up but they all worked fine and switch is decent too.  £125 PPG posted.

SOLD Fender Klusons brand new never used £25 ppg posted

SOLD - Fender Tortsell guard HSS came off my lonestar strat (fully shielded) - £20 ppg &
SOLD - SSS mint green (unknown) foil shield in control section £10 ppg

THATS ALL FOLKS!!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments