SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: DC Junior TV Yellow

What's Hot
IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
edited March 2018 in Guitars £ tFB Trader
Evening Chaps, 

Quick bit of background: I've been a vintage Junior 'nut' for a LONG time and 18 months ago, set about building my own vintage correct Juniors for myself and a few pals. I have been lucky enough to own some superb vintage '50's Juniors and these guitars have been meticulously measured and replicated.  I have now decided to launch the guitar building properly. A post in Made in the UK will follow where i'll detail the process. 

So this is a guitar that I build for myself and replicated from a great 1959 DC Junior that I used to own. It was made as a test bed for hardware and P90 combinations so I could get them as close to vintage sounding as possible using modern parts. I'm offering this up at a BIG discount as it's been used as a test bed and has a few dings and blemishes but is still TOP spec.

The spec is:

1 Piece African Mahogany Body
1 Piece African Mahogany Neck - 59 Profile replicated from an original 1959 DC.
17 degree headstock angle as per the originals - Headstock face currently black with No Logo.
Single action truss rod with maple filler strip
Indian Rosewood fingerboard
Vintage Correct 50's Celluloid dot inlays
Faber Wraparound Bridge - EXACT weight and construction as the originals
Faber Studs & Anchors
Masterwound Oil City P90 - Handwound and signed by Ash himself
CTS Pots
Bumblebee cap
Switchcraft Jack Socket
Kluson Tuners
Bone Nut
Art of Ageing Knobs
Art of Ageing Pointer Washers
Art of Ageing Strap Buttons
All plastics cut from accurate 50's templates.
100% Nitro Finish - Lightly aged Wheat TV Yellow

Weight: 7.2lbs

If desired, I can add a personal serial number in the proper 50's font FOC.

£950 (No Case)

http://www.ivisonguitars.com
(formerly miserneil)
0reaction image LOL 16reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments