SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD (scammed) Schecter "City Of Evil commemorative" Signed by Synyster Gates - 1 of 100 - £850

What's Hot
MiscusernameMiscusername Frets: 57
edited December 2018 in Guitars £
Hi all, 

I've decided to let this amazing machine go to its forever home. I prefer a thicker neck and more rounded board.
It is just too fast for me.

Super rare re-issue of the custom C-1 Synyster Gates used on the City of Evil album/touring.
There's only 100 in the whole world with only 7 sold originally in the UK.
This is very different from your run of the mill "Diamond Series" Schecter.

SPEC
Seymour Duncan Invaders
Top top spec USA Floyd Rose - that has been further enhanced by Schecter. It is the most stable FR I've ever seen.
Neck thru
Ebony fretboard - 24 medium jumbo frets
Gloss pearl white finish
Unique binding (see pics)

It sounds utterly amazing and is really quite versatile as it has coil splitting on both pups.
I've removed the signed back plate (it came with a spare) to protect the sig from wearing off.
It is an animal of a guitar. I'm just too much of a traditionalist to get the best from it!

Sadly there is a small dent in the top horn from an unfortunate drunken incident involving my LP, which explains the silly low price.
It is repairable, but, I've just not gotten around to it, and am basically too lazy to do it.....

Didn't come with a hard or soft case, which is a ridiculous Schecter policy, but, I can include a semi solid gig bag if required.
Would prefer collection only but, let's talk.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments