Invapay

What's Hot
NickMNickM Frets: 1
We've just done our first gig where we get paid via Invapay (it was a Greene King pub gig).
A couple of days after the gig we got the stuff through via email so that we can get paid.

It is asking for a legally registered company name and a VAT registration number. Now, we are just a
weekend cover band, not a full time enterprise or company.

Has anyone had any experience with Invapay and how do you get round filling that stuff in on the form?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• We just got it paid into one members bank account and they dished out the dollar. I'm not sure on the intricacies of it as I avoid all that side of the business but I shall ask!
  • We just got it paid into one members bank account and they dished out the dollar. I'm not sure on the intricacies of it as I avoid all that side of the business but I shall ask!
    We do the same, into my a/c and I pay everyone else. I always insist they add the fiver commission to our fee so we don't have to pay their transaction cost.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • David5150David5150 Frets: 118

Left our drummer to sort out the Invapay thing as we play a few Greene King pubs and he just said he put his home address and made up a random number for the VAT bit.

All good so far and fast payment (much faster than EventsUK)

• sw67sw67 Frets: 228
    Done a few gigs with invapay - just registered and got payment a few days later. They take a small amount as a charge. We don't play the venue anymore as the fee was only £150 and was a nightmare to park.