A Peach Guitars Thanks Thread

What's Hot
darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
edited March 2018 in Amps
I thought about putting this in off topic, and there is no official "dealers" area so as this is about amps, amps is probably the best place to go.

I've purchased a couple of amps from Peach recently, based on the fact that the last time I purchased a couple of amps from Peach the service and prices where exceptional.

I'm pleased to report that these last few purchases where also exceptional, a friendly can do and helpful attitude, really competitive prices, fast quality shipping, they really looked after me and delivered for me in every way. 

Its easy to write negative threads when things go wrong, but it doesn't hurt to write a positive one more so when the exceptional service I've had is expected as "the norm"

Kudos to @peachguitarsdotcom once again a very happy customer who will be returning to you when the need arises. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9446
    Nice post mate...

I recently purchased a CS Tele from Peach, and John's service was bang on. He even emailed me 10.30 at night with an update.

Top stuff.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4159
    A big plus one for the lads at Peach, in many ways it’s a bloody good job that they aren’t closer to me ;)
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16013
    Yeah ,great shop.......great bargains...
    I ordered an £11k PRSPrivate Stock from them last week .............only they didn't know about it !

ok ,I know it's in bad taste but if you didn't laugh ...you'd cry
    11reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2041
    Dominic said:
    Yeah ,great shop.......great bargains...
    I ordered an £11k PRSPrivate Stock from them last week .............only they didn't know about it !

ok ,I know it's in bad taste but if you didn't laugh ...you'd cry
    Ooof. Too soon dude, too soon. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16013
    Yes, you're probably right..............Frankie Boyle moment there
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6090
    tFB Trader
    Yup top bunch of peeps. Went to the shop last weekend and was absolutely blown away by the scale, presentation and friendliness of the shop. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • MistyMisty Frets: 135
    Bought two amps from Peach in the last year, stirling service and John's memory is enviable, he remembered me spending time but no money after a three hour drive there some years ago. I must have made an impression....

• Love John and the guys - really great service and nice bunch of stock.  Friendly welcome and a cup of tea after a long drive which is a rarity!
  • i_b_tullochi_b_tulloch Frets: 105
    Yep, they have looked after me well.
    My Trading Feedback Link is here i_b_tulloch

• AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Best shop in the UK imo. THE place to go for me - they’ve made a destination out of it and I’m not exaggerating when I say I’d rather spend a day in the new showroom than be at any UK guitar show, there is simply a mind boggling array of guitars, amps and effects there. 

Its also a shame the YouTube channel doesn’t have loads of subs as I think it’s really well done.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5619
    Adamski said:

Its also a shame the YouTube channel doesn’t have loads of subs as I think it’s really well done.  
    Yep, John Priest is a brilliant guitarist.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom