SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Early 90s Burny RLC Les Paul Custom £500

What's Hot
ellwoodellwood Frets: 1113
edited March 2018 in Guitars £
Superb Burny MIJ RLC Custom 
Black
Fantastic dark rosewood Fretboard, so tight that it initially looks like ebony!
Some aging to the gold hardware which is all original
VH1 pickups
Overall in great condition. Truss rod cover screws are oddly a little rusty, so will replace those (and supply the originals)
Plays beautifully, very little fretwear
No case, so collection from Leicester/Hinckley

This is a cracking Made in Japan Les Paul.

£500 - SOLD

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1463
    Posting a Les Paul for sale in tFB without the neck profile and weight... you’ve changed man ;)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ellwoodellwood Frets: 1113
    photek said:
    Posting a Les Paul for sale in tFB without the neck profile and weight... you’ve changed man ;)
    I have come to the conclusion it doesn’t matter. Post it is a 60s neck and everyone wants a 50s neck. Or vice versa. And it is most certainly too heavy/a bit lighter than I was looking for.....
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 660
    ellwood said:
    photek said:
    I have come to the conclusion it doesn’t matter. Post it is a 60s neck and everyone wants a 50s neck. Or vice versa. And it is most certainly too heavy/a bit lighter than I was looking for.....
    Ain't that the truth brother LOL
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463
    edited March 2018
    ellwood said:
    photek said:
    Posting a Les Paul for sale in tFB without the neck profile and weight... you’ve changed man
    Nailed it! I was after a 2015 neck profile
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    photek said:
    ellwood said:
    photek said:
    Posting a Les Paul for sale in tFB without the neck profile and weight... you’ve changed man
    You would be!!! :)
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    edited March 2018
    photek said:
    ellwood said:
    photek said:
    If you ask really nicely, you could get @ellwood ;; to sign the headstock, in gold crayon, whilst blindfolded. That would really replicate the "special" 2015 feel 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Yet another brillaint price from a brillaint seller, if I didn't already have the best Les paul ever made,.... I would love to own this! 
    Yet another brillaint price from a brillaint seller, if I didn't already have the best Les paul ever made,.... I would love to own this! 
    One of the best ;)
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6104
    Blinky blimey, that rosewood fretboard IS a dear ringer for ebony! Impressive.
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • Jez6345789Jez6345789 Frets: 1783
    `do like the `VH1 nice blues rock pickup you are tempting me now. 
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1173
    Cool guitar...