SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Dod FX-17 mini wah, circa 1987 - Rare vintage ?

RevMattRevMatt Frets: 833
edited March 2018 in FX £
SOLD.

If you believe what you read on the web,  this is becoming quite a rare and collectable pedal.  I've seen people asking over £100 for them! 

However not this one...  How about £35 posted. 

This is a well used,  one could say tatty,  example.  Scratches,  marks and residue from gaffer tape and stickers.  Furthermore,  it's long since lost its battery cover.

But,  that said,  it's a great mini wah/volume pedal - you select the function by a button on the side. The volume function is smooth and responsive and perfectly functional,  but it's the wah I really like - considering the small treadle size,  it has a really great responsive wah sound.  The wah switches on / off by a firm press of the heel. 

A previous owner has modified the battery clip wiring to take a standard boss type connector,  and although it's not pretty it works well running from my pedalboard power supply. 

I'm adding a picture from my 1987 Dod catalogue which features this model. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom