Cutters suitable for bindings

What's Hot
I'm looking for a router cutter to cut the rebates for bindings looking for something decent but not so expensive that I have to sell a kidney for it, ideally something with different bearings so the cutter can be used for different sizes. Just thought I'd ask here first before spending hours trawling tinternet! Thanks in advance Rich.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 16543
    @GSPBASSES  provided a link to a uk source recently, I think.

i have the stew-mac set, purchased when the exchange rate was better.  It is just a rebate cutter and a selection of bearings
  • Sham61Sham61 Frets: 26
    Wealden Tools, Rebate cutter, adjustable bearing, small series. This has changeable bearings so you can cut the depth you need. £17.15 + bearing (£2-£4 each). Excellent quality
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 27578
    I'm pretty sure Wealden are the ones GSP likes - I've got a handful of their router bits (though not that one) and they are excellent, as are their drill bits.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2335
    tFB Trader

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

• 4xv4xv Frets: 49
    Super thanks chaps ,its well worth being on here.