SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Yamaha MT-120 Four Track Cassette Recorder £50

edwnedwn Frets: 10
edited April 2018 in Studio & Rec £
Yamaha MT-120 Four Track Cassette Recorder
£50

All the mod cons, folks... Snazzy graphic EQ! Pan! Select any track to record at any time! dbx! Red LED when you are recording!

I see from the receipt that I paid a staggering £399 for this back in 1993. It's seen very little use and spent most of the time in its original box.

Condition is basically mint. Includes box, instruction manual, mains cable.

Two speeds 4.8 cm/s (1 and 7/8 inches per second) and 9.5 cm/s (3 and 3/4 ips) so is compatible with Tascam Portastudios.

There's quite a few groups sending tapes to each other now. Here's one I used to take part in:

http://fawm.org/fawmers/fourtracktape/

I am based near Caterham, J6 of M25, could also meet at East Croydon etc or anywhere in the SE really. Prefer that to posting but could do that too, still have the original box and polystyrene and everything (even the polystyrene will be a collector's item one day... :-) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments