SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD. OLPMM4 (Poor Man's Silhouette)

Lexie1Lexie1 Frets: 135
edited March 2014 in Guitars £
I am looking to move this one on as GAS has hit for something else.
This is the OLPMM4 which is based on a HSS Silhouette. It has been played hard during its life and has a few dings etc to show for that, however, it still plays like a dream and sounds remarkably good even with its stock pickups. 

All that is missing is the bottom Strap Button and Backplate, neither of which never arrived with it when I purchased this 8 months ago. Never bothered me as I can only play when seated these days. No case, but can probably do a decent Gig Bag with it. 

Sounds very Strat like when in single coil mode and then gets pretty powerful on the Bridge Humbucker.
So....... £100 buys it, which is a pretty cheap backup guitar that punches well above its weight.
Collection or meet up preferred, but will ship provided you pay for courier.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dilbertdilbert Frets: 203
    edited March 2014
    These are seriously underrated guitars. The neck really is a silky piece of wood, the tuners still work on mine after 7 years and the pups balance nicely. I changed out the H/B on mine just for the coil tap and fitted a Wilkie thick trem block and it's a fine guitar by any standard. 

Great value at £100 ;) 

dilbert
  • Lexie1Lexie1 Frets: 135
    Thanks dilbert, I have to agree, it punches very much above its weight in all departments, I'm only moving it on as Gas has become a hard task master once again! ;)
    OK Guys, this one needs to be gone, so...... with that in mind, first offer in the range of £60 will secure it, but you will either have to collect it from just south of Peterborough, or arrange a courier.

Hope this sweetens the pill.
    ;)
  • NiallmoNiallmo Frets: 467
    Aaarrgghhh!!! Can't get to that part of the world, no time to arrange courier!
    I can do it for you of course, but the cost would be added to the total Bill.
    Also, just out of interest, where are you based?
  • NiallmoNiallmo Frets: 467
    I'm in South Yorkshire.
    On Hold pending the usual. ;)