SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

the_pman28the_pman28 Frets: 72
edited July 2018 in Amps £

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Tweed model (a bit scruffy), Made in the USA, comes complete with soft cover and footswitch. I purchased this amp as a backup in the knowledge that it was well used and in need of some TLC. Two issues reflected in the price… The reverb has been intermittent. The reverb tank seems fine so I suspect the problem is with the connecting cables. Second issue is that the metal sleeve for the first input jack has come out (see photos). The input still works fine but could probably do with replacing at some stage. Neither issue would be a problem for someone handy with a soldering iron. Otherwise the amp is fully functional.

£285 £260 SOLD

I would prefer local collection (based in Bridgnorth, Shropshire) because it avoids the risk of posting and you can come a try the amp out. I could also travel a reasonable distance for a meet-up.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Hi are you sure it's not a blues deluxe? 
  • the_pman28the_pman28 Frets: 72
    edited March 2018
    Hi are you sure it's not a blues deluxe? 
    I am, yes 

see the last image with the hot rod badge on the back - this is the 3-channel hot rod
  • Bump
  • the_pman28the_pman28 Frets: 72
    Bump with a price drop! 
  • This still available?