SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Vinyl clearout

What's Hot
jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
edited April 2018 in Misc £
Not sure if anyone’s interested, but having a clearout of records. Message me if you need any more photos /info! No modern ‘vinyl return’ represses. 

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon, Harvest 2nd pressing, sleeve fair and record good - £15

Iggy Pop- Lust For Life - RCA International release, sleeve VG, record good. £15

Thin Lizzy - Live and Dangerous, records are good and sleeve is good apart from a big rip at the top of the spine. £8. 

Thin Lizzy - Thunder and Lightning. Sleeve and record VG. £10.

Manics - National Treasures Q magazine edition, excellent condition. Very rare, fetching £60-100 on eBay. Priced to sell at £50. 

The Clash - Black Market Clash - £12

Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway - sleeve fair, records both good. A ‘Porky Prime Cut’ inscription on this one, for those in the know. £20. 

Will do discounts on multiple buys! £4 postage. 

I also have a selection of 7” singles -
Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl In The World - £9
Police - Message In A Bottle (green vinyl) and Roxanne (blue vinyl) - £6 each 
George Harrison - My Sweet Lord - £6
Ultravox - Vienna -£4
Or will do all the singles for £25 delivered. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    Careful with the word "original". Without knowing catalogue number can't tell you which year of repress it is, but if Lust for Life is UK release on RCA International it's 80's and at least the 5th repress. Even if its an import still a 80's repress - or newer
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
    Gagaryn said:
    Careful with the word "original". Without knowing catalogue number can't tell you which year of repress it is, but if Lust for Life is UK release on RCA International it's 80's and at least the 5th repress. Even if its an import still a 80's repress - or newer
    Fair enough - consider my lesson learned! Thanks mate.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom