A Couple of Pedals

SexualChocolateSexualChocolate Frets: 12
edited April 2018 in Making & Modding
Hi,

Just wanted to show a couple of pedals I have built. I used to make quite a lot some years ago but got back into it recently. Apologies for the filters on some of the pics but I don't have all the originals and CBA to take new ones

First up I have an EP Booster clone.

And I recently completed this Engineer's Thumb compressor:

I've got a few more PCBs being fabricated at the moment, and I'm waiting for a new oscilloscope to be delivered so I can begin working on original circuits again. Thanks for looking.

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14411
    Very tidy. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2925
    tFB Trader
    Tidy indeed, nice work there.
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Nice layouts
  • PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4171
    Indeed, very neat. :+1: I'd be interested to know how you put these together.
  • Thanks for the replies. As I said, these are the first ones I've done for many years, next I want to look into silk screen for the artwork.

Philtre said:
    Indeed, very neat. :+1: I'd be interested to know how you put these together.
    Other than designing the PCBs for them myself, not much different from how you do it. I saw your build log thread and there is lots of good info for people starting out! Using Eagle to design PCBs is not too hard once you get going, but the learning curve can be steep initially.
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    Very neat. You'll need to sort the soldering on the compressor switch though, that will fail later this week as it is.