SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Biyang TR-8 Tremolo

KeefyKeefy Frets: 2286
edited September 2018 in FX £
Whilst waiting for the right boutique tremolo to come along, I filled the gap with a couple of budget pedals, this being one. Now that I am the proud owner of a Subdecay Vagabond, I really can't justify hanging onto this too.

It is reputed to be a clone of the Boss TR-2 - I haven't confirmed this myself, but the control complement is the same, and it sounds to me very much like the YT videos of the TR-2. It runs off a PP3 battery or standard 9V DC supply (neither included).

The pedal is in excellent  condition, having had a couple of months of home use only since new, and comes with its original box. It sounds damn fine, but is now somewhat overshadowed by it way-more-expensive boutique brother!

Here's a photo, and someone else's video:

Price is £35 £30 £25 delivered in the UK - you are welcome to pay by regular PayPal, which gives you the benefit of buyer protection, as no bugger has yet left me feedback!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments