SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Telecaster Parts

impmannimpmann Frets: 12641
edited May 2018 in Parts £
I've split this away from the advert for the bass...

The left over bits I have from parting out my Tele projects are as follows:

Squier CV Tele body in see through white-blonde (more yellow than white... but not butterscotch), nice and light, really resonant, fitted with strap buttons, output jack and string ferrules. Routed for a humbucker at the neck but also will take a single coil. Minor useage marks etc, but still very smart. £85 delivered. SOLD

Black single ply pickguard with a Vanson Alnico 2 PAF humbucker - sounds ACE!, minor swirls, pick marks etc but still smart £20 delivered SOLD

Harley Benton Deluxe Series Tele maple neck, comes with nut, string trees and machine heads, excellent fretting, I've rolled the fingerboard edge and its super comfy to play. 57mm heel £30 delivered. SOLD

Bigsby-type trem bridge kit - comprising of the chrome (metal) bridge plate, rocking bridge (Jazzmaster style) plus thimbles, believed never fitted, £15 delivered.

Black white Black, 3 ply pickguard, still has protective film on it, fits the CV body well, so should fit other Fender bodies, £7 delivered

Pics here:

https://imgur.com/a/b2rJP
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
    Would the HB neck fit the Squier body by any chance? 
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12641
    It will need the pocket widening a little.

BUMP!

Will consider trades - pedals, perhaps?

BUMP - prices dropped.