SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Ltd Edition 2017 PRS CE24 Satin Scarlet Burst *mint* £1250 ONO

bad_alicebad_alice Frets: 256
edited April 2018 in Guitars £
Not had this long and it’s superb but something ridiculous has turned up on the for sale pages so this needs to be shifted.
This guitar will only be up for sale as long as the GAS inducing one is still available SO BE QUICK if you’re interested!
This 2017 CE24 comes in a delicious satin scarletburst with plenty of understated flame and all the top end build, playability and tones you’d expect from a USA Core PRS. It features a Pattern Thin satin finish neck (similar to a Fender modern C) and ebony fretboard and has a set of the phenomenal 85/15 pickups on board which can both be split via the tone pot.
This guitar is absolutely mint and the only change that has been made is that I’ve switched the push/pull coil split on the tone knob to a push/push (personal preference). I will include the original push/pull pot in the sale should you wish to switch it back.
Here’s a quick demo of this model:

Price: £1250 Ono 
I *may* trade for a doublecut with 2 P90s (Gibson DC Special would be ideal - not 2015 with cash my way) or possibly a lower end Gibson semi hollow. Slim neck profile a must.
If you want more pics just ask and yes, I will post this if you organise a courier and you accept the risks that sending a guitar by courier entails. I live near Glasgow so obviously I’d much prefer it if if you can meet to the deal. Let me know what works for you...

Please comment below if you’re sending over a PM otherwise I might not get an alert.
Which would be utterly shit for both of us.
Easily distracted and...oooh, look! A guitar!"
My Trading Feedback can be found here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62765/bad-alice/p1
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments