Does Justin Sandercoe watch Celebrity Juice?

What's Hot
Guitar_SlingerGuitar_Slinger Frets: 1489
edited May 2018 in Off Topic
3 Justin. 

Years ago, when the internet was all just fields, I remember finding accurate TAB on the internet by some young Australian living in Ealing.  Some time after, I went to a couple of his workshops, and one was where I met frankus.  There's also the small matter of his JustinGuitar YouTube channel, which is the first place I go when looking to learn a song.  The bloke has got something special there and I mentioned him in my dissertation, about how much IT could help or replace people when learning to play electric guitar...

With the increase in available internet bandwidth to domestic users, streaming media has proliferated leading to the popularity of free video sharing websites such as YouTube, created in 2005, where users can upload content to the website to be watched by others. Many guitar teachers uploaded unlicensed tuition videos to video sharing websites until publishers complained and called for offenders to be jailed (Metro, 15 July) and teachers removed their videos to avoid legal action. One of these was London-based teacher Justin Sandercoe, who has since resumed video sharing.
What's the pointof his thread?  You know when Keith Lemon say's something like "Flavour, or flay-vore if you're an American"?

While watching Justin play what IMHO is the best pop song ever, look at his facial expression from 1m 26s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF0kwHIgxJE
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6887
    Well that was very anticlimactic...

I agree Justin is a decent sort though. Comes across well and provides useful vids free. A good egg.

Previously known as stevebrum
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Guitar_SlingerGuitar_Slinger Frets: 1489
    edited April 2018
    I apologise if you were expecting convicted guitar thief Gino D'acampo to get kicked in the balls.
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6887
    I apologise if you were expecting convicted guitar thief Gino D'acampo to get kicked in the balls.
    Wow every day’s a school day!

I didn’t know that...

Maybe he was just taking Mr Young’s own advice on property aquisition and was merely entering to lay his hat.
    Previously known as stevebrum
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2739
    Is it cold in his house? He always has a hat on
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7329
    one thing I have noticed over recent times is how massive his eyebrows are becoming...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    That's no longer his house, just his studio. He's got a massive mansion in Hertfordshire, bought with his YouTube millions.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Kilgore said:
    sev112 said:
    That's no longer his house, just his studio. He's got a massive mansion in Hertfordshire, bought with his YouTube millions.

Has he done that well out of it? I hope so, as I think he really puts a lot in to his videos, and at the start when he wasn't earning from it you have to believe it was done just for the love of the instrument.
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8599
    underdog said:
    Kilgore said:
    sev112 said:

Has he done that well out of it? I hope so, as I think he really puts a lot in to his videos, and at the start when he wasn't earning from it you have to believe it was done just for the love of the instrument.
    Don't know. I was just making it up to be honest. I hope he has done well though.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited April 2018
    Kilgore said:
    underdog said:
    Kilgore said:
    sev112 said:

Don't know. I was just making it up to be honest. I hope he has done well though.

Just had a Google, and on his YouTube hits for 2018 thus far he'd make between £50 and £150 a day. This is based just on YouTube clicks

They have have last 30 days of anything from £347 to £5,400.
  • In the old days he asked if you can't afford a donation or to buy a book/dvd, then pay it forward and do something nice for someone.

I know from Facebook he moved out of London and has a daughter now, so good to lnow he's getting some bunce out of YouTube.

I also agree that you can guess how old the videos are from the size of his eyebrows. :)