Radio X - Chris Moyles

What's Hot
Love him or hate him, Chris Moyles is on form as breakfast DJ at Radio X and I like to see these video clips, while he can be very egotistical and likes to make everything about himself, I think Moyles can be very funny at times:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24301
    I’d happily gaffer-tape his gob up and lock him in a broom cupboard.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 9reaction image Wisdom
  • RedRabbitRedRabbit Frets: 486
    Damn.  Thought this might be notice that he was leaving and I could actually start listening to to radio X in the mornings again. 

Johnny Vaughan's afternoon show is worth listening to but other than that the change from xfm to radio X hasn't been a positive one in my opinion.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 681
    I never liked him (at least I thought so, I never listened to him) but he's great on radio X.
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
    edited April 2018
    Thankfully I avoid music radio like the plague and only listen to LBC in the car
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    "he can be very egotistical and likes to make everything about himself"

Show me a Radio Presenter that's not making it all about themselves.

Moyes is up there with Chris Evans in the ego stakes. Oh, and Georgie Bingham on TalkSport.
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24801
    Emp_Fab said:
    That’ll be the last time he flies with you!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1845
    I like him now because he reminds me of carefree times back in the 90's when life was easy and I didn't have a worry in the world
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7338
    edited April 2018
    Steve Allen does a form of this verbally - is called 'self aggrandising'! Global seem to love giving us regular reminders of how big and successful they are.

<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8600
    Love him or hate him, 
    Neither.

Complete indifference.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12312
    Emp_Fab said:
    And only let him out for a sand-bumming?
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • LodiousLodious Frets: 1942
    I wouldn't say I hate him, but I have never found a single thing he's done funny in any way. I think he's a fat talentless prick from Leeds who's been vastly overrated and overpaid for lowest common denominator humour. He can't perform without an gaggle of sycophants to stroke his ego and disguse the fact he's actually a charmless, nervous little wanker. I actually fucking hate him.

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • StavrosStavros Frets: 335
    Lodious said:
    I wouldn't say I hate him, but I have never found a single thing he's done funny in any way. I think he's a fat talentless prick from Leeds who's been vastly overrated and overpaid for lowest common denominator humour. He can't perform without an gaggle of sycophants to stroke his ego and disguse the fact he's actually a charmless, nervous little wanker. I actually fucking hate him.

I reckon you need to get off the fence and let us know what you think about him
    I love my brick
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    Lodious said:

I was reminded of his particularly awful tax avoidance scheme a few years ago. Scum. 
    As a celebrity or entertainer I've largely avoided him but being lying scum is unlikely to make me feel warm toward him. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Lodious said:

I was reminded of his particularly awful tax avoidance scheme a few years ago. Scum. 
    As a celebrity or entertainer I've largely avoided him but being lying scum is unlikely to make me feel warm toward him. 
    Nothing wrong with tax AVOIDANCE. I mean who wants to be liable to pay more tax? Reducing one's tax liability is an acceptable part of modern living by keeping more of one's own money.

It's tax EVASION that's illegal.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    he can be very egotistical and likes to make everything about himself
    You don't say. ;)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.