Will Russia retaliate against US, UK & France?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 6256
    oddly enough, the cop thing seems to have worked, we seem to have shamed and educated him out of his childish, youtube commenter behaviour in to a more constructive posting style. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 11477
    VimFuego said:
    oddly enough, the cop thing seems to have worked, we seem to have shamed and educated him out of his childish, youtube commenter behaviour in to a more constructive posting style. 
    I aspire to be sheeple though. 
    Clarity over quantity.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    Marshall said:
    you mistake me for someone who gives the 'merest scrap of a shit' for your feelings, "the history of the place or the people.." (that's a good one 'bad cop', you sound like one of those clowns on TV working hard to convince the public that "we bombed them for their own good") , or indeed someone who "accused" you of anything whatsoever for that matter..until you decided to start throwing your 'cop' attitude around the place of course

Well, you've accused two people of being cops tonight. Isn't it an honourable profession? :dizzy: 
    did I upset your chums ? or perhaps you are in their (the cops) employ
    nope, but we have had some fun at your expense. You are that rare combination of being easy to wind up, but also immensely satisfying to get a reaction out of.

Marshall said:
    you mistake me for someone who gives the 'merest scrap of a shit' for your feelings, "the history of the place or the people.." (that's a good one 'bad cop', you sound like one of those clowns on TV working hard to convince the public that "we bombed them for their own good") , or indeed someone who "accused" you of anything whatsoever for that matter..until you decided to start throwing your 'cop' attitude around the place of course

Well, you've accused two people of being cops tonight. Isn't it an honourable profession? :dizzy: 
    No but I am a Freemason. 
    Clarity over quantity.  
    Marshall said:
    VimFuego said:
    Marshall said:

nope, but we have had some fun at your expense. You are that rare combination of being easy to wind up, but also immensely satisfying to get a reaction out of.
    on the contrary, the pleasure is all mine  ;)
    again, just parroting what I've already said. It is flattering, but does show a lack of imagination. 

Marshall said:
    Marshall said:

No but I am a Freemason. 
    suddenly it all makes sense, what with your preoccupation with "conspiracies" and all 
    lol, pots and all that. Wake up sheeple, do your research.

awesome, I've really got to you now, this is so easy.

I normally have to put much more effort than that to get a reaction from people. Your self esteem must be really low, I guess that is why you spend so much time in echo chambers with people who only agree with you.

Marshall said:
    that's it vimto, keep trolling and parroting away to yourself.. it's not like you've got anything better to do with your sad pathetic existence in your darkened basement all alone stuffing your fat face with crap to add to that horrific 25 stone that's already flubbing around all over the place under your stained bedsheets..we're all rolling around on the floor in hysterics here I can tell you
    "We"? 
    Clarity over quantity.  
    Marshall said:
    that's it vimto, keep trolling and parroting away to yourself.. it's not like you've got anything better to do with your sad pathetic existence in your darkened basement all alone stuffing your fat face with crap to add to that horrific 25 stone that's already flubbing around all over the place under your stained bedsheets..we're all rolling around on the floor in hysterics here I can tell you
    "We"? 
    millennials like to have company in their safe spaces.

• ToneControlToneControl Frets: 4218
    not the fB's finest hour
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    So are we cops or mafia? There's no way I can dedicate enough time to being both. Issuing speeding tickets whilst running protection rackets is hard work. 
    Clarity over quantity.  
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 1145
    Is this going to turn into Ro_S 2.0?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 16962
    Kilgore said:
    Is this going to turn into Ro_S 2.0?
    It's looking like it ..
    My pump-action drivel gun is smoking hot today!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    edited April 16
    EDIT: fuck it, I'll leave him to his delusions. Not worth wasting more time on.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 959
    Do any people in this thread sell guitars to each other?  ;)
    edited April 16
    guitars aren't real man, they're all made up by NASA/ the illuminati. Wake up man, do some research etc. 

edited April 16
    Marshall said:
    VimFuego said:
    EDIT: fuck it, I'll leave him to his delusions. Not worth wasting more time on.
    a present for you vespaboy, to cheer you up through the wee small hours all alone in your dark dungeon crying to your lonesome pitiful self 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ
    awesome, you are still parroting my insults. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Marshall said:
    So are we cops or mafia? There's no way I can dedicate enough time to being both. Issuing speeding tickets whilst running protection rackets is hard work. 
    hard to imagine you having any time left at all by the time you've finished bending over for your Freemason brethren ;)
    wow, you've had all day to think of something and that is all you could come up with? That is so weak.

Marshall said:
    hard to imagine you having any time left at all by the time you've finished bending over for your Freemason brethren ;)
    That's several rolled-up trouser legs away from being amusing. 

Clarity over quantity.  
    And what trauma is that?
    Clarity over quantity.  
    edited April 17
    deleted, not worth it.

edited April 17

Marshall said:
    And what trauma is that?
    I dread to think and certainly wouldn't like to know - fortunately for you (and the rest of us) the patient/doctor relationship is confidential 

Once again you resort to speaking for a collective (previously it's been "We", now it's "the rest of us").

So I'm curious. Why do you regularly retort by speaking in a collective manner? 
    Clarity over quantity.  
    Marshall said:once again you resort to staggeringly puerile nitpicking re: vocabulary/grammar in a febrile attempt to discredit.

A familiar and common tactic as may be observed in many of your favourite conspiracy sites I suspect

What's the matter, was your festival of ignorance disrupted in your preferred conspiracy haunts.
    So on another thread you say I along with others are regurgitating UK/US mainstream media yet here I am a regular visitor of conspiracy websites as well as being a forum cop Mafia Freemason ladyboy.

Can I get a government grant to help me in all of this? 
    Clarity over quantity.  
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 15022
    edited April 17
    I have deleted most of @Marshall 's "contributions" to this thread .

Not because they all broke the "no personal insults" rule for posting in this section, but because I got fed up of reading them to determine which ones did, and which ones didn't.  So I deleted them all.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • MarshallMarshall Frets: 144
    edited April 18
    TTony said:
    I have deleted most of @Marshall 's "contributions" to this thread .

Not because they all broke the "no personal insults" rule for posting in this section, but because I got fed up of reading them to determine which ones did, and which ones didn't.  So I deleted them all.
    Fair enough, duly noted, however if you are going to censor one member's posts for the "no personal insults" rule, then it follows that you should be applying the same rigorous approach to every member. 

If not, then it is clear that we are into some version of selective censorship which I'm sure is not your intention

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies” G.Orwell

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter