What's Hot
spark240spark240 Frets: 915
edited April 15 in Making Music
Been working on this a few days now....gone a bit "Ear blind"

Thoughts welcome..

https://soundcloud.com/spark240/falling-base-mix-1-gtr-2

Mac Mini i7, 2.3Ghz.
Presonus Studio One Pro.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2354
    Can't get the link to work for some reason. Can't click Listen in browser
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 915
    Try that....

Mac Mini i7, 2.3Ghz.
    Presonus Studio One Pro.
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 419
    I like it. Nice melody, great hook and while the influences ate obvious they're not blatant.

I did some real world referencing in the car on slow smooth roads and a noisy motorway. It sounded nice and clear. The only thing for me is that the guitars seem a bit quiet all round. I'd have liked them to have a bit more prominence in the mix. 

Good work fella.

Are you the one doing the vocals BTW? 
    I like it. Nice melody, great hook and while the influences ate obvious they're not blatant.

I did some real world referencing in the car on slow smooth roads and a noisy motorway. It sounded nice and clear. The only thing for me is that the guitars seem a bit quiet all round. I'd have liked them to have a bit more prominence in the mix. 

Good work fella.

Are you the one doing the vocals BTW? 
    Cheers bud....Not my vocals...;-).....guitars are always a tricky mix item when you are the guitar player / production man !...too loud or too low... 

Mac Mini i7, 2.3Ghz.
    Presonus Studio One Pro.
  • ricorico Frets: 852
    Vocals seem a bit loud to me and the rack tom has a strange ring to it but I like the vibe.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    rico said:
    Vocals seem a bit loud to me and the rack tom has a strange ring to it but I like the vibe.
    Thanks for listening..Im noting any comments and will revisit in a few days ;-) 

Mac Mini i7, 2.3Ghz.
    Presonus Studio One Pro.
  • pmgpmg Frets: 215
    I thought vocal levels were fine but guitars could come up slightly (listened on iPad).  Nice tune