Message from guitarist and tutor Tim Ainslie on behalf of Musica

I have known Tim Ainslie for over 10 years, and can vouch for him being not only a sh1t hot guitarist but also an all round good egg. I received this message from him today, and I don't think he'd object to me reproducing his message here:

Hi All

I am involved with a charity called ‘Musica’, which is a Suffolk based charity that uses music and creative arts to enrich the lives of people with disabilities, mental ill health and wellbeing issues.

Out of hundreds of projects, Musica has been chosen by the Big Lottery to be a finalist in the ‘East of England People's Projects’, which will be televised on Tues 17th April on ITV from 6.00pm (after the evening news).

The Projects with the most public votes, wins funding for their project. I/we are appealing to you and anyone you know to vote for us and help the most vulnerable people in society. Every vote really does count and will help us reach out through creative music programmes to make a difference in the community.

Please make a choice to make a difference and vote for Musica’s 'Hidden Harmonies’ Project – Voting closes 12.00pm 30th April

To learn more about the project and VOTE, please click on the link below:

musica-workshops

Please forward to anyone you think might support us!

Thank you so much for your support.

Tim Ainslie (and the Musica team)
07899 980524.

"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lasermonkeylasermonkey Frets: 1940
    Done. :-)
    My wife asked me to stop singing Wonderwall.
    I said maybe.....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom