SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Martin D-18 (2013) £1575 - Superb Condition +case

teamjimteamjim Frets: 31
edited May 2018 in Acoustics £
Martin D18 acoustic guitar in excellent condition, bought from new in 2014 (serial dated 2013). Comes with Martin hard case. 

The guitar really is in excellent condition, never gigged, rarely used, the only exceptions to it looking brand new are a tiny crack in the finish (not the wood) on the bottom side (see pic) and some very slight finish checking between back and sides (bottom side, see pic). These are really not a big deal, I had to look hard to find them. The guitar did have an LR Baggs pickup installed, but I'm keeping that, so other than having a slightly wider strap pin installed where the jack pin was the guitar comes as originally bought from the shop.

Would prefer local pickup as I'm very confident in its condition, but can sort out postage if needed

Gumtree listing with more pics here - 
https://www.gumtree.com/p/guitar-instrument/2013-martin-d18-acoustic-superb-condition-withwithout-lr-baggs-anthem-pickup-hard-case-d-18/1295152280

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• teamjimteamjim Frets: 31
    Bump
    now selling without the pickup, just the D-18 acoustic (+case) as it was bought from the shop (but with a wider end/strap pin)
    Bump
    bump
    Mini price drop to £1575