SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ibanez Mini Delay, TC Ditto, Fender ABY

joetelejoetele Frets: 950
edited August 2018 in FX £
Ok, a bit of an expensive month has prompted some reluctant sales. As per the title, I'm selling:
  • Ibanez Mini Delay (tiny version of AD9 but with longer repeats & bolder voice), still with box etc - £60 posted
  • TC Electronic Ditto - the small version with the mono inputs and outputs and single switch and dial. Velcro on bottom but can be removed.  £50 posted
  • Fender A B Y pedal - used once. £16 posted or free if you purchase both pedals above.

• Zoom MS-50G - updated firmware so it has the Fx of the MS70CDR .usb cable included, battery cover works but can be a bit loose. £50 posted SOLD
  • Boss DS-1 Distortion, £30 posted (no box but pristine) SOLD
  • Boss TE-2 Tera Echo, with box but no manual, great condition, for £70 posted SOLD pending payment
  • TC Electronic Flashback 2 delay & looper with MASH control, I think I have the box, £110 posted SOLD
  • Boss RV-6 Reverb, in great condition, no box or manual, £80 posted SOLD
  • EHX Big Muff Pi Nano, £35 posted SOLD

Payment via Paypal Gift / Friends & Family please. 

MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments