SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD

colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 393
edited May 2018 in FX £
I will be on holiday from 14th-18th of May; I won't be able to post anything in that time.

After a long, sobering chat with myself, it seems I have acquired more than I need and actually use. I have a habit buying gear for scenarios that occur once in a blue moon...and so its time to downsize.

Hilariously though, lets start with trades! I'm after a Chase Bliss Warped Vinyl Mk II or HiFi with cash adjustment for the Musicomlab switcher.

On the block then:

Musicomlab EFX LE Loop Switcher - a great alternative to ES5/8. 6 loops and a volume loop (7 loops!); MIDI control, assignable Expression Pedal stuff, software programmable. Bought from new, gigged once. - £285 PPG
Voodoo Labs Pedaltrain Brackets - £5PPG
Palmer Pedalbay 40 inc softcase - Basically a height and rail adjustable Pedaltrain Jr. - £40 PPG - Boxed; with softcase - SOLD
Pedaltrain Metro 20 - £50 PPG - No box; includes softcase - Sold
Cioks ADAM - £70 PPG - SOLD
Fuzzdog EA Tremolo - my first build; works great, sounds great, is cheap - £15 PPG - No box - SOLD

Now with pics!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments