SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

epiphone dot,2002, £275SOLD,vintage lespaul £160SOLD

What's Hot
mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
edited May 2018 in Guitars £
bought from this parish details copied from original ad (hope you dont mind @jaffa ;;;
after what i paid £275  SOLD

pick ups and loom alone are worth £190

add £20 for postage 

payment by p.p.g

pics to follow 

According to the serial number it was built in the Samick factory in Korea in May 2002  ,the pickups are a matched pair of Oil City Blitz Spirit PAF style humbuckers. Info on the pickups here: http://www.oilcitypickups.co.uk/hbclassic.html

Due to the complication of changing the pickups on a 335 style guitar (everything having to go in and out of the F holes) I decided to upgrade the wiring loom at the same time and went with a handmade loom from Shugz when he was still doing them. The loom is pretty much top stuff with Switchcraft switch and jack, decent repro Bumblebee 50's caps, 50's wiring and matched CTS custom pots.

The changes to the electrics made a huge difference to the sound. So much more definition and clarity whilst still sounding like a 335.

I also changed the control knobs to black, mirror top, proper Gibson ones as they look better in my opinion than the original goldy ones. I've got the old ones still so would include them. The only other difference is that I didn't bother sticking the "E" emblem back on to the scratchplate when it came off. Again, I preferred it without. I still have it though so will also include that.

It comes with the original Epiphone hardcase.

SOLDalso a vintage icon les paul cherryburst £160 comes with hypnotic strap, no case
add £20 for postageSOLD

collection welcome north east england

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments