20x12" Pedalboards

What's Hot
colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 395
...Do they exist?

Having used a Metro 20 for a bit, it seems like 20" is the perfect width for me. But I can't seem to find any boards that are two rows deep (12.5") and 20" wide.

The only one close is the Friedman Tour 1520, but that is a massive 15" deep which makes for a lot of dead space and just a massive board, generally.

I've heard that Templeboard will do custom lengths but you have to buy the bigger size and they cut it down for you. Seems like an expensive way to go.

Any thoughts?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• markr76markr76 Frets: 360
    I think the closest you'll come is the pedaltrain classic 1. It's 22" x12.5".  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2440
    Why not have Castle Cases make you one, fully flightcased and cheaper that a pedal train. You’ll get one exactly the size you want. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

• martmart Frets: 5205
    edited April 2018
    Diago gigman is also pretty close - 23”x12”.
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    ...Do they exist?

Having used a Metro 20 for a bit, it seems like 20" is the perfect width for me. But I can't seem to find any boards that are two rows deep (12.5") and 20" wide.

The only one close is the Friedman Tour 1520, but that is a massive 15" deep which makes for a lot of dead space and just a massive board, generally.

I've heard that Templeboard will do custom lengths but you have to buy the bigger size and they cut it down for you. Seems like an expensive way to go.

Any thoughts?
    Try this lot:
    https://ruach-music.com/product-category/pedalboards/

Their kashmir 2.5 board fits your spec... I had a couple of the bigger ones earlier in the year and they are excellent quality.
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11446

Emma Amarhyll boards are 31cm (approx. 12" deep).

http://www.emmaelectronic.com/amarhyll/

They don't have one in 20".  They have 44cm (17.3") or 61cm (24").  Don't know if you could cut down the longer one. 

I've got the 76cm one, and it's very well made.

• steersteer Frets: 1186
    Thomann to Palmer boards, and I think there will be one about the size you are after. 
  • I've got the Palmer Pedalbay - that's 18". 22" is just too big; had a pedaltrain 1 before and 20" just hits that sweet spot for me.

Had Diago before too - very heavy. Also 3" extra is a lot, even though it doesn't sound it (we're still talking about pedalboards, right?!?)

I'll check out the other suggestions; cheers!
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2190
    I know what you mean. I've got the metro 20 and it's not deep enough to do two rows properly.
  • docbakerdocbaker Frets: 30
    -site:amazon.co.uk -site:ebay.co.uk... ditto for .com, the most powerful internet search filters