Grizzly Guitars.

skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6874
Just checked Grizzly’s website to see whats new, and they're moving to freakin Guernsey!

Sad for me, Leon was a great guy the two times I had dealings with him, and his work was affordable and yet great quality. Wish him all the best though. 

I’m guessing running a luthier/tech business in a London high street might have something to do with the move, but I dunno.

If you haven't heard of Grizzly,  its a fella called Leon Ferbrache, who was based in Hackney/Shoreditch, East London. Always had good reviews for guitar repairs but did custom builds and pedals etc too. 

Well, that firmly puts Feline as my not so local, local... hehe. 

But for anyone needing a tech in the Channel Islands... I can recommend him. 

The only easy day, was yesterday...
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JD50JD50 Frets: 658
    edited April 2018
    Ahh bugger better get my guitars in for a set up if it's not already too late.
    He was great every time I took my guitars in for set ups and a refret.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skayskay Frets: 394
    Leon set up a few of my guitars and did a great job on all of them. There’s not many places I’d trust my Nocaster and Goldtop to, but they now both play better than new!

Really sorry to hear he was leaving, but wish him well * crosses fingers hoping he’ll come back soon  *

With so many comparison web sites out there, how do I choose the best one?

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11593
    tFB Trader
    Sorry to hear that he is moving - although the move may be a pleasant one for him (I wish him all the best!)

You'll always get a warm welcome here at Feline if you brave the journey though.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!