Aren't blue skies incredible!

What's Hot
Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24256
Nothing but blue...  A tiny wisp of cloud way off on the horizon, but nothing else.   I could gaze at it for hours.  It seems like years since the sun has shone.  I think I'd be a different person if the sky was always clear.
Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Read it in this voice:

- "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1507
    Are you on crack?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794

:)

"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12323
    Totally agree life is a different ball game on a sunny day.  I love the late spring to early autumn half of the year.  Of course the down side is if it stayed warm all year there would be sharks and killer wasps and forest fires and heatstroke.  Plus I have got loads of coats hoodies and jumpers, would have wasted loads of money.
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7005
    tFB Trader
    Expected a thread on expensive delay pedals...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27419
    Emp_Fab said:
    Nothing but blue...  A tiny wisp of cloud way off on the horizon, but nothing else.   I could gaze at it for hours.  It seems like years since the sun has shone.  I think I'd be a different person if the sky was always clear.
    I'm guessing that blue skies get a bit boring for pilots ... 
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    It is funny isn't it. People say the Brits talk about weather a lot, but blues skies make a HUGE difference. I really like living in the UK anyway, but it is just so much better on a nice sunny day.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    quarky said:
    it is just so much better on a nice sunny day.
    I don't think we'd appreciate it so much if we didn't have cold wet grey miserable wevver the rest of the time.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    When I see a clear blue sky I wonder who stole the clouds .. makes you think ..

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22689
    I like a blue sky, but it wish it didn't generally go hand in hand with being too fucking hot.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13933
    edited April 2018

When I first went to Mexico for work, I spent 2 weeks there in December and travelled from one end of Mexico to the other and crossed back into the US at Mexicali and drove to Yuma in Arizona and it was 2 weeks of blue skies and warm to hot weather. It definitely made me feel good and it was quite a shock to come back to UK pre Christmas weather.

• cj73cj73 Frets: 1003
    "If there's always biscuits in the tin, where's the fun in biscuits?"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    The sole reason for living in Margate is the weather. I can’t think of any other reason apart from it being cheaper than anywhere else.

The sole reason for living in Margate is the weather. I can’t think of any other reason apart from it being cheaper than anywhere else.
    I've only ever visited Margate in January and February.  Now I don't like the hot weather, as noted above, but Margate in winter wasn't great.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    Philly_Q said:
    I've only ever visited Margate in January and February.  Now I don't like the hot weather, as noted above, but Margate in winter wasn't great.
    Margate isn’t great at any time, but the weather is generally kinder than, say, the north of England. Wherever that is.

• hasslehamhassleham Frets: 600
    Expected a thread on expensive delay pedals...
    Reverb ;)

p.s expensive but worth it!!!
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Philly_Q said:
    I like a blue sky, but it wish it didn't generally go hand in hand with being too fucking hot.
    Two of the coldest days in the UK in January were bright and cloudless with blue skies.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5844
    I don't mind what season or temperature it is, a lovely clear day is so uplifting. This winter has seriously affected my mood. The grey, wet weather grinds me down. I'm sure there is a lot more rain these days. I know we've never had perfect weather in the UK, but it just seems to rain and rain and rain, or at least it did this winter just gone, even in recent years.

Only a Fool Would Say That.
    Fretwired said:
    Philly_Q said:
    Two of the coldest days in the UK in January were bright and cloudless with blue skies.
    I did say generally.  I probably enjoyed those two days.
  • martmart Frets: 5205
    edited April 2018
    I like a little bit of low lying cloud, especially if it blots out the local steelworks.
    http://i.imgur.com/6qIPITj.jpg