So much for no GAS NAD (katana content)

zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
Well, my no GAS thread was short lived! I was searching for amp techs to repair my practice amp and have ended up purchasing a Boss Katana 50! It will replace my Blackstar HT1R as my quiet practice amp and I hope I've done the right thing, I've read so many good reviews on here, it made it hard to ignore. Good old GAS, it seems it can strike at any given moment! I can't wait to see what all the hype is about.
Tomorrow will be a good day.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    What a great piece of kit! I've had a bit of a play for a few hours and can't fault it, my best purchase of the year so far a very versatile amp.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7670

Yes, for a cheap practice amp, especially for home use, it's a great piece of kit.

Live, there seem to be conflicting views, but then there are conflicting views on pretty much everything ;)
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    Paul_C said:

Yes, for a cheap practice amp, especially for home use, it's a great piece of kit.

Live, there seem to be conflicting views, but then there are conflicting views on pretty much everything ;)
    It'll only see home use and it seems to do a great job of that. I haven't delved into the computer side of things yet, I just don't see the need yet as it's great straight out of the box, it actually inspires me to pick up the guitar, well worth the money.