SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Yamaha THR10C / Katana or similar

I am after a practice amp for home - something with a headphone out. Thinking something like the THR10C, Katana etc. 

What have you got?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 611
    Vox AV15 as new in box £100 delivered (check out youtube demos plenty on there). Very light.
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 611
    BTW, I've had both the THR & Katana 50 (still have that) & you would be more than happy with either one as a practice easy to carry jobby...both those are excellent choices
  • Hydra19Hydra19 Frets: 321
    edited April 2018
    I have a Yamaha THR10C sitting unused, make me an offer?
    I got the THR10X now but would never be without a THR10 of some kind -it's great for around the house.

My THR10C is a few years old, some of the lettering has faded and that's it. Works and sounds great! Comes with mains cable and can put it in the THR10X box. I'm in London
  • I would also put Blackstar BEAM on your consideration list, absolutely amazing they are.