Ebay: No pics of back of Les Paul..

What's Hot
equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6084
(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Have you seen something fishy about it? It looks good to me maybe the seller just overlooked it
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6084
    You can't see the electronic tuners or the sculptured neck joint, both being a 'feature' of the HP model that is an anathema for someone looking for a 'Traditional' Les Paul. 
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited April 2018
    equalsql said:
    You can't see the electronic tuners or the sculptured neck joint, both being a 'feature' of the HP model that is an anathema for someone looking for a 'Traditional' Les Paul. 

But it says HP in the listing, surely anyone looking at a £1,200 guitar knows that HP means something different to normal traditional model.

Even if a buyer bought it unwittingly, then eBay would let him return it. I think it's just the photos he taken, imo he'd get more bids if he showed the neck join

• ICBMICBM Frets: 71956
    He forgot to increase the value by putting 'lawsuit' in the listing...

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/130431/gibson-being-sued-for-50-million

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom