NSD! Neo Creamback

What's Hot
p90foolp90fool Frets: 31572
Well bloody hell, I compared all the specs online so know exactly how light a Neo Creamback is compared to a Classic Lead 80, but that doesn't really prepare you for the surprise when you take it out of the box.

It really feels incredibly light, and has made a grab 'n' go combo out of one of my gigging amps. 

More importantly it sounds excellent, though I've only tested it at home volume so far. I'll continue to mic the Classic Lead and I'll use the Neo as my personal monitor so if it's not up to snuff it's only me who really hears it. 

All the signs are though that it will be fine, I just need to break it in now. So far anyway, I'm extremely impressed. 

http://i68.tinypic.com/52kppl.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/14o4yki.jpg
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    Nice one. What's the weight difference between the speakers? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31572
    It's 4.2 pounds, instead of 10.4 pounds for the Classic Lead 80. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    I've got one in a zilla FatBaby 112 closed back and it sounds brill, better when it's pushed. 
    I love how light they are, I'd happily have them in all my amps and cabs. 
    I had it in a Zilla Dinky for a while and you could lift it with one finger.  
  • StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1459
    I have one in a Hoffnine cab I use live sometimes, and it sounds great. Very slightly more compression, I feel.
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    edited April 2018
    I have two of these for sale (8ohms) if anyone's interested. Brand new - never been played through. [SOLD PENDING THE USUAL]
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    edited April 2018
    Brize said:
    I have two of these for sale (8ohms) if anyone's interested. Brand new - never been played through.
    Doh!

Just bought one new from Lean, and waiting for a new baffle to be made/delivered before fitting into cabinet. Not ready to declare a NSD, as I can't play through it yet.