SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Palmer Drei 15w Class A Head

lewis_greylewis_grey Frets: 30
edited May 2018 in Amps £
Hi guys,

Continuing with my Spring gear clear-out I offer my Palmer Drei for sale. This is a very interesting and unique amp that I bought for a studio project that never materialised...It has 3 single ended 5w Class A power sections, each with different valves. An EL84, a 6V6 and a 6L6 making 15w total. All 3 have their own volumes that you can blend in as desired making for some really inspiring sounds and a lot of versatility. It has 3 12AX7's in the preamp and a GZ34 rectifier, controls for the preamp are reassuringly simple with just normal and bright volumes and a tone control. Not a gain monster, just great quality tone that is a wonderful platform to add dirt to if you wish and the whole thing just oozes German quality (just a warning, it’s a weighty beast).

Looking for £370 Paypal'd and posted, very fun and high quality product for the money.

Thanks for looking!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments