Made from colour

What's Hot
DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3900
As I sit here tonight (trying out my new Harman Kardon set up), I've been through all my faves; The Damned, RHCP, The Clash, The Jam, Syd Arthur, The Smiths but I keep coming back to this band. 

Fucking great music and such a shame that they're not going anymore and in with a chance of getting big. @Bucket honestly. MFC sound good in my house tonight. I fucking love this band!!
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Thank you so much! I loved being in that band - luckily I'm still in touch with all the guys and regularly do session gigs with the bass player and drummer - the three of us form the backing band for two different singer-songwriters.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3900
    Well please never stop, you lot sound great! Syd Arthur were the last 'new' discovery for me that have joined the ranks of my (true) favourites. Made from colour are now there too. Cheers mate.
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    For the uninitiated, here's what we sounded like (all guitars are me)

- "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • vizviz Frets: 10691
    Nice!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3900
    Not surprised you like it Viz.
  • vizviz Frets: 10691
    Deadman said:
    Not surprised you like it Viz.
    Sounds excellent!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.