PSA - SC Relics raffle offer

What's Hot
GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8820
in Made in the UK tFB Trader
Hey everyone, following on from the popularity of the raffle for one of my bodies I have decided to extend an offer to the entrants as well as those who narrowly missed out on tickets ( @TTony tagged those members on Saturday evening).

So, the offer is for the 49 “runners up” or “losers” plus the other members mentioned above. I am happy to announce a 10% discount using the prices found at www.screlics.co.uk/price-list 

I’ll run through a few details based upon you choosing a 3 piece ash or alder Strat/tele body (this is by far the most popular spec I do).

1. I only need a £60 deposit to start via PPG or bank transfer 

2. Your deposit needs to be paid by Friday May 4th 2018 (any Star Wars fans out there? ;) )

3. Allow 8/9 weeks for completion (yes I’m that busy!)

4. Balance to be collected upon completion for which you will be prompted the week prior to arrange the money

5. No body limit. So if you want 1 or 5 bodies the 10% is still applicable

6. Prices do not include shipping

Feel free to PM me with any queries and as always I’d like to thank the Fretboard for allowing this to happen. Thank you as well to all entrants, it’s an honour to see that much interest in something that started as an idea less than 2 years ago. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments