SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: OX4 low winds with nickel covers - £150 delivered

SunDevilSunDevil Frets: 511
edited April 2018 in Parts £
Bought from @peynadol of this parish a couple of weeks ago, but sadly not to my taste so looking to move them on

Here’s the original post with pics: 
http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/129829/fs-ox4-humbuckers-sold-150-and-fralin-real-54s-180#latest

Come with original screws, springs, box and stickers

Still a scratch on the neck cover, but really not noticeable in real life unless you go looking for it

Fitted to a LP, so bridge wire has been shortened, but plenty to spare for installing in another Lester. Neck wire still full length
The answer was never 42 - it's 1/137 (..ish)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EmielEmiel Frets: 214
    Whats the output of these puppies? Do you think the cables are long enough for an ES335?
  • peynadolpeynadol Frets: 9
    Sorry to hear these aren't for you Baz. Good luck with the sale. 
  • SunDevilSunDevil Frets: 511
    edited April 2018
    7.35 (33cm) & 7.44k (16.5cm)  - can’t comment on 335 fitment - they’ve been in a LP
  • SunDevilSunDevil Frets: 511
    @peynadol - no worries, they’re perfectly nice pups but a bit vintage for what I’m looking for in this case

If I was looking to swap out a set of lower output Burstbuckers, then they’d be perfect