SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted!! Sell me your Fender Aerodyne!

What's Hot
hasslehamhassleham Frets: 605
edited June 2018 in Guitars £
Absolutely gassing for an Aerodyne Strat or Tele! Ideally not black but I might be persuaded. Would prefer to try one first so if you're based anywhere near West Yorkshire that'd be great.

Even if you have one that isn't for sale that you'd let me try, that would be awesome as well lol 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1655
    good luck.. I've been looking for a blue one for a while..
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    My mate has a dark blue Aerodyne Tele which i don't think he's looking to move on.. but honestly, i wasn't that impressed with it.. He's a bit of a Tele nut so has a few to play with and i just really didn't get on with it.

Good luck :)

• hasslehamhassleham Frets: 605
    @LuttiS ;
    Interesting. I’m not really in to Teles myself so buying one would be a total gamble if I wasn’t able to try it first. One sold near me for an absolute steal before Christmas but sadly I didn’t have the funds at the time.

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5735
    Financial squeeze recently put my Aerodyne Strat on the market. I can absolutely see why it’s not for everyone but I loved it. Black Strats and especially painted headstocks weren’t my thing at all but after a week of it hanging on the wall, I really thought it was one the most beautiful guitars I’ve ever seen. 

I bought it, even though I didn’t particularly care for the look as it felt head and shoulders better than any other Strat in Andertons. To play it’s like driving a nimble sports car. It’s light, small and the slim(ish) satin neck is a joy to hold. In sound though, it delivers a punch like a tank. 

And of course, typical high end Japanese build quality. Faultless but still with personality. Damn..... I’ve made myself really miss it now. 

It went to @PhilTQ perhaps he’ll share some new owner thoughts? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • geordie01geordie01 Frets: 22
    This guy has one I have had a few guitars off him sound guy

http://www.whitstableguitars.co.uk/fender-aerodyne-m-strat-mij
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 605
    @geordie01 ;
    Thanks for the heads up but i'm sorted now :relaxed: