New pedal board

RockDog197RockDog197 Frets: 0

hi there all

im new to this site and thought id share a pic of my newly created pedal board....im not an experienced player and certainly don't gig...I have collected these some old/new over the last year or so and just like making cool sounds !.......please comment with any advice/comments/tips/criticisms its all welcome !

if the photo link doesn't work then shout...as was not sure how to do it

attach https://farm1.staticflickr.com/866/27951995988_292d5d4dd5_z.jpg

cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5128
    If you can figure out how to put the PSU underneath the board (it's angled, right?) you could buy another two pedals.

You're welcome. :D

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1395
    A lot of people seem the be loving the EHX Canyon at the mo. Nice board and welcome to the forum 
    How very rock and roll
  • RockDog197RockDog197 Frets: 0

haha yes your quite right....it was a bit rushed since im trying to find the correct brackets for it to go under the pedal train...I have a Voodoo pedal power 2 mounted neatly underneath already....last resort will be Velcro ofc and then I can go shopping again :-)

A lot of people seem the be loving the EHX Canyon at the mo. Nice board and welcome to the forum 

it was my first dive into delay pedals and am very happy with it....has some call modes to try.. I really like the shimmer effect
  • BradBrad Frets: 658

haha yes your quite right....it was a bit rushed since im trying to find the correct brackets for it to go under the pedal train...I have a Voodoo pedal power 2 mounted neatly underneath already....last resort will be Velcro ofc and then I can go shopping again :-)

A bit of Dual Lock is fine for the Ojai. I even use it for a Zuma under a Pedaltrain. Nice board by the way :smile: 
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1395

You’re gonna struggle with the Ojai and the standard Pedaltrain brackets. I just had mine velcro’d Under there for ages but only recently managed to bodge it together with the brackets. 
    How very rock and roll

thanks your help ill prob just keep the PSU where it is for the time being since I don't have any other pedal on my immediate shopping list...then do what you did and try to fudge a fixing underneath

if anyone out there suggests a pedal I must have that prob dosnt clash with the others then im all ears :-)

I was thinking about a pitch fork but looks a bit too technical for me ? 

• piers_wardpiers_ward Frets: 8
    Nice board! I’m very keen on the Friedman BE-OD. Out of interest does your amplifier have an effects loop? 

If you’re reasonably new to delays and modulation pedals, then you can try running these through the EL to make different sounds and tones. To make this easier you can use a patch box which are typically passive and you can find one that will fit on your board. 
  • piers_wardpiers_ward Frets: 8
    P.S. The EHX Pitch Fork is an awesome pedal and very user friendly. 
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    Brad said:

A bit of Dual Lock is fine for the Ojai. I even use it for a Zuma under a Pedaltrain. Nice board by the way :smile: 
    Yep. Seconded. I use dual lock for my zuma under  a pedaltrain. Works a treat and no messing about with brackets. 
    Nice board! I’m very keen on the Friedman BE-OD. Out of interest does your amplifier have an effects loop? 

If you’re reasonably new to delays and modulation pedals, then you can try running these through the EL to make different sounds and tones. To make this easier you can use a patch box which are typically passive and you can find one that will fit on your board. 
    great advice thanks, i have a Fender FSR Blues Junior III which has no effects loop to my knowledge i also have a Blackstar HT5 which i think has one so will check that out 

will def check out the Pitch Fork..cheers