SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FOR SALE: Orange Rocker 30 Valve Combo

Simon_MSimon_M Frets: 542
I'm selling my Orange Rocker 30 as I don't use it anymore and it's just sitting in the spare room.

I bought this new back in mid-2006 (I think) for around £700 although I no longer have a receipt. These are class A valve amplifiers and were hand-built in the UK. I never really got along with it to be honest so it never got gigged and has spent the last few years in my spare room. I put new 12AX7/ECC83 pre-amp valves in it in May 2016 thinking I would get into playing with it again but that didn't happen so the valves have hardly been run in. The power amp valves were replaced sometime before that but can't remember when I'm afraid.

There's two marks on the tolex, one on each side. Have a look at the photos to see what I mean.

The amp is in Penrith, Cumbria and anyone is welcome to come and play with it if they want before buying.

I'm going for the guide price of £375 but open to offers.

Any questions, please ask.

More photos: https://imgur.com/a/Cu7S17r

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments