Thinking of selling my Roland Cube 40XL - What’s a sensible price?

HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9661
As per the title really. In good condition and everything works. Also has the Boss FS-6 dual footswitch. 
I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GassageGassage Frets: 30888
    They're discontinued now but were about £200 new.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72299
    There's one in the shop I work for at £99, not including a footswitch - not in perfect condition but close. The FS-6 is just over £50 new (!) so you can probably add another £20-£30 for that.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• gordijigordiji Frets: 783
    I have one of these and it's on the 'never sell it' list. Great low vol amp, worth miles more than the meagre 2nd hand (or new for that matter) value. Keep it.
  • I got about 80 quid for an 80XL on ebay a few months ago....should probably have kept it
    Link to my trading feedback: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58787/
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9661
    gordiji said:
    I have one of these and it's on the 'never sell it' list. Great low vol amp, worth miles more than the meagre 2nd hand (or new for that matter) value. Keep it.
    You're probably right. Trouble is I had a go on a friend's Fender Champion 40 the other evening and for a cheap, light-weight, low-power amp it gives much more 'the sound in my head' than anything I can get from tweaking the Cube.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it