Sneaking Booze into a Festival

What's Hot

Comments

• LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243
    Solved.

11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    The mushrooms thing would work in mushroom season. Alternatively try LSD. It can be absorbed through the skin so put a tab under a sticking plaster or a give-up-smoking patch.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4287

Yard of ale, one down each trouser leg.

If you don't have an inside leg measurement of longer than 36 inches, you could well look like you are walking on stilts. But I'd imagine that would be the least of your worries.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 598
    edited May 2018
    Someone is selling a drone in the Misc £ section..

I smuggled a 4 pack into the arena at download just by stuffing it into the crotch of my waders (it was rainy so I bought waders, okay?!).
    Just depends how strict security are I guess. You could go in fancy dress with a big hat and smuggle it in like that. Or one of those fake beer belly contraptions.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6636
    Just drink less - are you there to get drunk or see the bands and enjoy the event?!?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Ben8010Ben8010 Frets: 150
    mrkb said:
    Just drink less - are you there to get drunk or see the bands and enjoy the event?!?
    most boring answer ever ;)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4670
    Shove a few cans up your arse - no-one will be looking there hopefully.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jakzekjakzek Frets: 55
    Buy some of those caprisun cartons with the resealable lid (not the ones you put a straw in), drink/empty the orange juice and fill with vodka/spirits/wine etc. If you're wearing wellies and reasonably baggy trousers you can hide the cartons down your trouser leg and in the back or front of the welly. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7744
    Beer is a problem. I required a considerable quantity to have a strong effect, that’s going to be difficult to secrete about your person. 

I’m an ale enthusiast, not really one for spirits.  So, I’d just bring cash and hope for the best.  

Maybe LSD.  Not recoemded for festivals, and quality control is an issue. But can be fun. 

The secret flask thing is good if you like Vodka. 

Marlin
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7329
    1. vodka jelly??
    2. Mate drops stash in via a drone from outside the perimeter?
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    Go to the site of the festival before it's setup. Bury all your booze somewhere near mainstage and mark it somehow. BOOM
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12253
    False belly filled with booze, or if youve already got a fat belly then false bumcakes filled wth booze. And if youve already got a large bottom then some sort of false head, again filled with booze. I don't know.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10644
    Get a litre of orange juice with a lid, pour out the orange and fill it with vodka. Then fill the vodka bottle with water. Go in, get frisked, get caught with the full bottle of ‘vodka’, give it up and walk in dejectedly while they laugh at you and your ‘orange juice’. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14321
    LuttiS said:

Too bad that this ploy would make the wearer look like a thinly-disguised William Hague at the Nottin' Heel Carnival. 

Be seeing you.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5112
    Have you considered Vaping?  B)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1 said:
    Have you considered Vaping?  B)

Vaping beer?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickersticker Frets: 869
    edited May 2018
    Go to the site a few days before and bury your booze in a place that you will be able to find (near a specific tree for instance) then all you have to do is dig it up once you’re inside the arena.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    sticker said:
    Go to the site a few days before and bury your booze in a place that you will be able to find (near a specific tree for instance) then all you have to do is dig it up once you’re inside the arena.m
    Yeah, cos security won’t stop him entering carrying a big spade....
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom