SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Tweedy Toneworks - Tweedy-luxe - Beautiful point to point hand wired Tweed Deluxe

What's Hot
merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
edited May 2018 in Amps £
This lovely thing has been owned by a few people on this forum and I kind of don't want to sell (again) but needs must. I bought it from @Trude and sold it and bought it back but it needs to go again. Have a look at the sales thread where I found it to see some pretty good vids, which are more important than pics. 

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/45334/sold-5e3-clone-by-tweedy-toneworks-450/p1

I've changed the power and preamp valves (as they needed it) but left the rectifier as is. All in all a wonderful little 5e3 that does everything it should. It's lightweight and a most excellent addition to anyone's tonal arsenal. Sorry to see it go but space/cash flow and a new incoming means I need to let it leave the house in exchange for cash...

It has a slightly bent chassis (as it came to me in the first place) and a slightly crackly bright volume pot. Otherwise a tone monster and a wonderful thing. Sad to see it go. Trude has firsties otherwise it's all yours! 

I'm looking for £450, plus shipping, final price. I'd prefer cash on collect (I'm in Brighton) but I can ship if you need. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments