Whatever happened to blondegraemey?

What's Hot
DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
I remember watching a fair few of his vids back in the day. The only real chance to see lovetone stuff etc 

He always used to have oddball bits of gear. Does anybody know what happened to him?

He was kind of like a proto "that pedal show".
I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    edited May 2018
    DrJazzTap said:

....but without the embarrassing silences, little Australian bloke making cum faces and superfluous 20 minutes . Yeah his videos were great, think he said in one the comments sections that he's taking a break.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    DrJazzTap said:

....but without the embarrassing silences, little Australian bloke making cum faces and superfluous 20 minutes . Yeah his videos were great, think he said in one the comments sections that he's taking a break.
    Or flogging gigrig stuff at every opportunity ha
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    I really liked Graeme. He did some videos on how to make pedals and there was some really good info on them. 
    How very rock and roll
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6691
    edited May 2018
    Octafish said:
    ....but without the embarrassing silences, little Australian bloke making cum faces...
    That is the most succinct summing up of TPS I have ever read. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • clarkefanclarkefan Frets: 808
    I've wondered that over the years as well, love his videos, lots of really interesting stuff and clearly someone who'd gigged his ass off for years. Really liked the "theme music" he started all the vids with. I remember his vid on maintenance of an old echo unit, approaching it slowly at a particular angle for some magnetic reason :)