0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6768
    Is it 10?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Wrong category and a good few grammar mistakes. 
    Salve kld, sei in Vincenza? Scusami per la critica prima ma sempre meglio di scrivere con un inglese corretto altrimenti nessuno ti prende serio (come me in italiano). Il forum è un posto molto positivo per gli artigiani ed vorrei vedere più italiani qua. 
    Dal tuo post non è chiaro se è una domanda valida o semplicemente hai da vendere. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Poi copia e colla dal tuo sito non è il massimo. 
    Advertising on the forum isn’t going to be accepted particularly well. Tfb is a great place for interaction and contribution. One-way posts, however you pitch them, are transparent. If I were you, I’d fix this post by introducing yourself (please no copy and paste from the kld website) and offering your services as well as your experience. 
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8684
    OK. @KLDguitar are from China. They supply grille cloth. They obviously joined the forum to sell. I've removed their eBay links, but decided not to ban them for two reasons. First, they might be able to contribute to some of our discussions. Secondly, some of us might want to buy grille cloth.

We will have to be patient in discussions with them because of the language, the time difference, and the very British culture of this forum.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KLDguitarKLDguitar Frets: 0
    Thanks @Roland. Let me introducing who are we and why we join this forum.
    We(KLDguitar)  professional manufactured tube guitar amp ,effect pedal and power attenuator more than 15 years. Our products included PCB and hand wired tube guitar amp,stomp box. At same time we also provided solution making amp help DIYer and repair shop : assembled kits of amp ,Grill cloth , vinyle tolex. accessories of cabinet.
    Why we join this forum?
    Because the music instruments is smaller market comparing with other electronic such as mobile . Many musical instruments hold up at shop long time, let price of these gears  higher and higher, many people who like music can't afford . Such as , VOX grill cloth, many shop sold it at USD 30-40 /yards. It is expensive and this size is too bigger than normal cabinet at many time. We sold it according to size customer real need . The price of biggest size( 30x36 inch) is only USD 21. Because we have many years experience in guitar amp, all the grill cloth are from original vendors . We can guarantee the quality . It will help people who want repair their amp or DIY one amp.
    Our mission is improving supply chain , let more people afford high quality musical instrument.

• KLDguitarKLDguitar Frets: 0