SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Shed "dogear" P90, bridge/Treble position. Possible trades.

What's Hot
FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14423
edited May 2018 in Parts £
This listing is an attempt to help a friend dispose of his Shed Pickups vintage-style dogear P90 pickup so that he can finance a hotter replacement for his LP Junior style guitar. He is equally happy to accept money or direct swap offers. 

The wish list is;
  • Bare Knuckle Pig'90
  • Bare Knuckle Stockholm (bridge/Treble position only)
  • Creamery Custom Dark Star
  • Oil City The Void
Must be dogear format.

The sod changed his mind at the last moment. Pickup no longer for sale.  :/

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8702
    Asking prices?
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14423
    The juice man from Del Monte, he say, £75 PPG shipped.

As his forum agent, I reckon that a straight swap of pickup for pickup would be fairer to all concerned.

Ultimately, my friend just wants to obtain the pickup that he wishes he had bought in the first place.

Seventy five quid may seem high for a lightly used Shed pickup but, as you probably already know, Spence is unlikely to be making any more of them any time soon.
    edited May 2018
    EDIT: Shed P90 was sold but its owner changed his mind. 

Is it possible for this thread to be deleted, please?
  • Hi,

2020 update post: I as well want to buy Shed P90, I would prefer a single dogear bridge, but as set soapbars or dogears are welcome as well.
    Welcome, Hiwatt'Head.

As far as I know, the person who I was trying to assist in 2018 still has his Shed dogear P90. (We have not spoken since.)  :o

Your best bet is to contact Spencer directly and either place an order or take your place in the queue.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Welcome, Hiwatt'Head.

As far as I know, the person who I was trying to assist in 2018 still has his Shed dogear P90. (We have not spoken since.)  :o

Your best bet is to contact Spencer directly and either place an order or take your place in the queue.
    Spencer isn’t in business anymore is he?
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    My understanding is that Spencer had a serious fall a few years ago. This put him out of action, with orders taken but unfulfilled. Consequently, there was a good bit of grumbling and muttering on UK guitar forums.

Earlier this year, @jamesoliver1234 mentioned Shed pickups in some of his YouTube guitar review video presentations. If I recall correctly, James did not state whether his Shed pickups were acquired brand new, pre-owned or installed on some of his guitar purchases. 

Perhaps, James can enlighten everybody? 
  • @Funkfingers the shed pickups in my Dave dearnaley are from around 2017 that’s when he made me the guitar I don’t know how long he had them in his workshop he fitted them to my tele ...I don’t know they sound great though 
    Thank you, James.