SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All Sold

BeexterBeexter Frets: 597
edited June 2018 in FX £
After some playing around, I'm sticking with what I have so these are up for re-homing:

Earthquaker Devices Tone Job - bought recently to add more tone control to a Strymon Sunset but the Strymon is gone so this rather superb tone shaper/ boost/ eq is surplus to requirements. Velcro underneath. £79 delivered. SOLD

SOLD Sunset dual overdrive - very flexible pedal with some really useful features. Being able to access 3 different drive sounds (6 with the fav switch) at any time from boost to heavy drive is very neat. The killer feature for me is being able to use an expression pedal for volume control, even when the pedal is off. Alternatively, you can control any combination of any dial simultaneously with an expression pedal - gain, tone and volume. The built in (switchable/ adjustable noise gate is ace too). Boxed in great condition with original rubber feet, £215 delivered SOLD

SOLD - Strymon Fav/Tap Switch - small and very very useful - £40 delivered. - SOLD

SOLD Vick Audio Tree of Life Overdrive - great overdrive that goes from clean boost up to smooth, sustaining Gilmourish lead tones. Check out the Gilmourish review for sound samples - £70 delivered SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments