SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Catalinbread DLS mk III (SOLD), TC Corona chorus mini, TC Flashback mini (price drop)

Matt_McGMatt_McG Frets: 322
edited May 2018 in FX £
Having a mini clear-out. Pictures to follow. All prices PPG and include postage, all pedals in very good condition.

Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret mk III (boxed, with velcro) £95 -- drop to £90  £85 (since the other one recently sold went for that)  SOLD elsewhere

TC Corona chorus mini (boxed) £45  (firm price on this one, as I bought from a friend and am selling on for what I paid for it)

TC Flashback mini delay (boxed) £55 - drop to £50.

Can be collected from Ealing area, or from central London (Kings X/Farringdon) or happy to post.

Cheers!

---

Also, for trades, I'm interested in modulation pedals (flange, tremolo, chorus) or other quirky things in the delay/modulation/filtering space. I don't have to fill any specific gaps, so I'm vaguely interested in things that might inspire or are interesting/unusual.

I'm sorted for drive, fuzz, and boost pedals. Unless someone has some Skreddy, Bearfoot, or similar stuff.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments